Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Right now

My horoscope for this week says "If I had to give a title to the next chapter of your story, it might be "Nothing That's Happening Will Make Much Sense Until It Has Finished Happening, Whereupon It Will Yield a Burst of Insight about the Big Picture of Your Destiny."

So I can stop worrying and sit back right?

I can let myself take things as they come. I don't need to know what tomorrow will bring right now, tomorrow will get here all on it's own.

I don't need to worry about how my relationships with the people I care about are changing. They will change, and things will happen.

All I can be conscious of is how I am feeling in this moment, and how I am showing up for other people right now. Right now, I can be whoever I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment