Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Oh, hey there




It’s been awhile.

No. It’s been a long while.

I’m proud to say that the Kairee-show finally got on the road, but it’s not as lamb-like as I anticipated it to be. Nope, still lions as far as I can see.

Lots of life changes, lots of pesky ‘being an adult’ stuff. Lots of…..ikea furniture.

And hey, if you’re going to make a bunch of adult decisions, why not make ALL of them in one day? Right? Right?

For example: August 23rd.

My 25th birthday.

My last day of my ‘during-university’ job.

My last night at home before moving out onto my own (in this case that means with my ever-so-lovely boyfriend….thank god!).

Nothing like a grand entrance into the *gulp* real-world.

Yes, I write to you from the otherside, where I can’t seem to keep the house clean, work on projects in sequential order, or cook for myself. I haven’t become the do-it-yourself pintrest princess either.

But I’ve gotten better at knitting. And finding coupons. Glorious, glorious coupons.

Basically, when I turned 25, I actually turned 65 and instead of retiring I became an intern with a boyfriend 37 years younger than me. See? Either way you look at it, it’s not too bad.

However, when you and your younger-depending-on-how-you-look-at-it boyfriend both quit smoking at the same time, ‘not too bad’ transforms itself into a place where logic ceases to exist and is replaced with the kind of terror that only gigantic fanged spiders living under your bed can produce.

Maybe I’m exaggerating. Maybe.

Ok ok ok. So here’s the thang. We quit smoking on November 4th. The boy is doing better than I, but I’m doing fairly well too. But this shit is crazy. Yeaaah ok. I’m crazy.

But in a good way! Maybe.

My point is this: when I’m speaking to you, consider the perspective of someone withdrawing from nicotine. No, it’s not the worst thing imaginable, but it still sucks. Just pretend I’m muttering expletives at the end of every sentence. Seriously (asshat).

Anyway, that’s it for now (fucknut). More later, I promise (douuuuchecanoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment