Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The SuperForest Humanifesto

Give this a listen:




For those of you who don't know, I am madly in love with positive vibes, finding happiness in the small things, and love itself. And for those of you who get to talk to me on a daily basis, and know my varying madnesses, know that I don't always exhibit these things but often circle back to them in some way.

Superforest is a positivity blog, and reminds me to be amazing everyday. Even more, when I think I'm not being amazing, it reminds me that amazing isn't something you be it's just something I am. Pretty cool huh? If you can spare about 2 minutes and 35 seconds I implore you to check out their humanifesto and maybe take a gander at one of their most recent entry's about Preston that I am in like with.

When I need a bunch of people from all over the world to give me something to grab onto when I lose my grip, this is where I go. Check it out! :)

1 comment: