Saturday, July 24, 2010

Answer me this

Do boys have radar? I mean, seriously.

Where are your distractions when I'm chasing after some somebody for months and months? Why can't you occupy me then? But as soon as I'm not interested in anything with anyone it's like they come out of the freakin' woodwork.

Just an FYI, my multitasking abilities only extend to filing and talking on the phone. If y'all swarm the front desk all at once no one's going to get served. So, with this information in mind, please get behind the rope, form an orderly line, and I'll get to you when it's your turn.

I feel like I should be bragging about having "them lined up around the block" but humor aside, only this could wake me up at 1 in the morning.

I really want to read this book, Sex at Dawn, which talks about monogamy and how it doesn't "exist" but I don't think it's for me. I touched on a past relationship in the last post, and it only proves my point. Boy meets girl, girl falls in love with boy, boy sings girl cheesy songs, boy moves to a different continent. 4 years in an open relationship and I was mostly monogamous anyway. I don't have the brain power, or whatever it is, to think about more than one person at a time. If I like you, all of me likes you. When there's more than one person expressing interest in me it's deer-in-headlights-syndrome. Without any shadow of a doubt, I will stand there with a stupid expression on my face until something hits me.

I don't know how to juggle either.

So until further notice, one at a time please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment