Sunday, July 25, 2010

Maybe I'm just a pansy but...




This detox is a lot harder than I anticipated, or the beef-n-oil-sand-lovin' ghost of Alberta is wrecking it's revenge on my recycling-newly-mostly-vegan ass. Calling healthforce tomorrow to find out if life is really supposed to be like this ;)

Either way, I'm not doing the Level 3 7day cleanse tomorrow. After I find out if today was "normal", and if it is, my 7 day is now a 30 day. Take that intense stomach pain! No one shall make me yell "MOTHERTRUCKER" at work (except for maybe the politicians, but even then I somehow keep it inside) ;)

And, in the interest of my safety, here's what happened today in the least graphic way I can possibly describe: Finished ALMOST half of Detox Day 1, by breakfast many trips to ye olde bathroom, later I just moved all my stuff INTO the bathroom since I was there so much, and then I had about 6 hours of violent puking, shaking, and freezing (my house is 32C and I was in sweats and a down blanket) my ass off. It has since then subsided, I stopped downing the pills and powders. Now I'm just dizzy, dehydrated and smell really bad.

SOooooo if anyone thinks that sounds normal/sounds allergic/sounds like something else, let me know. I'll love you more than I already do, if that's even possible. X.

No comments:

Post a Comment