Saturday, July 17, 2010

A little bit of crazy never hurt anyone


Everytime someone posts pictures from the trip I took in May, I get a little teary eyed. I met so many people and I'm so thankful for each and everyone of them. What even amazes me more, despite the fact that I roll my eyes at facebook frequently, I'm just a few clicks away from them all at any given moment. The world we live in! Kuleya, my amazing photographer/tour guide/battle dancer friend took that photo of me.

In a few hours I'll be jumping out of a plane and floating (hopefully) down to the ground. This week was really hectic, but I'm glad I was so busy. I never got the chance to feel anything except excitment for today, no nerves at all! When I make it back to the ground, I'll be booking it back home to make some birthday treats for one of my favortie people tonight. Baking really is a labour of love. You have to grocery shop - I do anyway, never enough on hand - you get to make a mess in the kitchen but you have to clean it up after. You never know what you'll get at the end. I just hope it tastes good!

What am I grateful for today? YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment