Monday, July 26, 2010

Let me Linger Here

I mentioned on twitter that I had something really awesome to share today. And I do! I've known about these t-shirts for awhile, but just got around to ordering one today. The concept is this: You spread joy. You wear a shirt with a stranger's face on it, upload your own face, and let someone else wear it. We're all one, and what better way to show it than by wearing eachother? I'm deeply in love with this idea. For myself, I will be wearing the vibrant Emilie Lebel in Electric Blue. She's 20 years old, from Moose Jaw and her passions in life are wine, cheese, intrigue in other cultures, music, happiness, film, photography. Ch-ch-check it out! And get your own!

I also wanted to share some of my own excitement from this week.






This is the wonderful carnage (and future gift wrap) I recieved from healthforce nutritionals. Half a day into the detox was enough for me, but I'm working out future, less intense ways to use my lovely product. I realized how much pressure I was putting on myself to detox, and what for? I will detox, in time, and maybe not with the level 3 intense 7 day detox I had imagined. It's not doing it THAT way that I want, I just want to DO IT.



And, of course, the lovely grey sludge that brought upon this insight.



On the very vibrant and bright side, I hauled all of this in from the grocery store. Yummmm! SO excited about this. I haven't had a stocked fridge in forever, I'm really excited about the time I get to spend in the kitchen right now. So good!


My lovely, supa yummy, strawberry-banana-mango-flaxseed smoothie this morning. I never use my blender. I make up that dragging it out, using it, washing it and putting it back will take up too much of my time for work. But this morning I slept in, made a smoothie, was early for work and clearly had time to take pictures.

Happy and ready for work - still very much alive and kicking after the interestingness that was Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment