Sunday, July 11, 2010

What are you pleasantly surprised by?




My friends are constantly surprising me this year. It's like I have my very own Standing Committee on all things Kairee, only with less paperwork and hallway fist fights. They've really been there for me this year through many mistakes, family matters and romantic follies.

I like going on dates that end with me walking out the door and the guy yelling to my back that I have to do the dishes before I leave because of my friends. I know that I at least get to have a good chuckle over a beer later. I like that when I'm over-analyzing and being overly critical of myself that my friends tell me to fuck off.

And I am surprised by this because I don't know if I could do this for others as they consistently do it for me. It surprises me, because I don't do it for myself. I LOVE MY FRIENDS :)

This week I have a pedicure, hair cut, date with an Irish boy, skydiving, friend's birthday, wings night, many meetings at work about "purging", good intentions to go to the gym, 12 loads of laundry and slightly less good intentions to clean the house.

And this is my most normal week since about March.

I surprise myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment