Monday, September 13, 2010

Absolutely in love


I've fallen in love. This is it. I know what I would consider selling my soul for.

The Hurom slow juicer.

I'm not even shitting you. A lovely lady and I had a conversation about 4 months back about how I could save the world if only I had a juicer. The thing is, I never found a juicer I quite loved until this one.

You see, there are so many possibilities, because...wait for it..it seperates the juice and pushes out the pulp. This means that I get juice (duh) and then with a few special ingredients I can throw the pulp into a dehydrator and make crackers. Put the avocados in the blender and I have juice, crackers AND something to dip my crackers in. I'd totally take that over a double rainbow.

I mean, juice AND pulp? Get outta here!

So you know what? As soon as I find $500 lying around, world, you can consider yourself saved.

On a side note, something way too awesome happened today. Have you ever known something and forgot? Nothing super important, but a little tidbit of information, let's say. Only to have someone completely random remind you of it at the exact right moment you needed to really have that knowledge sink in? I love that life takes care of me like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment